DID U KNOW?
• Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada and Ontario’s 3rd largest city.
• It’s located in the central part of the Greater Toronto Area, to the west of Toronto. – Only a 25-minute bus ride from downtown Toronto.
• Mississauga has been Canada’s safest City for 9 years in a row! It has also been rated Canada’s 11th best city to live in, in terms of prosperity, according to Money Sense magazine.
• Toronto Pearson International Airport is located in Mississauga, so when you land in Toronto you are actually landing in Mississauga!
• Over 55,000 businesses are based here. Major Head Offices include 40 of Canada’s top 500 companies and 59* Fortune 500 corporations such as Samsung, GlaxoSmithKline, Microsoft and Walmart among others.