The central mission of Village English, Ltd., is to provide high-quality English as a second language (ESL) instruction to local and international students, professionals and other non-native speakers by means of an intensive English program.
To achieve this mission, Village English pursues the following goals:
• Improve the English language and study skills of international students in preparation for study at a college or university, or for personal or professional purposes
• Provide students with the cultural knowledge and awareness for a proper immersion
• Provide student support and administrative services of the highest quality
• Adhere to the highest standards of English language instruction by attracting and developing talented and experienced faculty
• Developing an intellectual atmosphere in which professional development is supported, valued and pursued by all faculty
• Advance Village English reputation for excellence and its image as an international, multicultural learning community
We have been teaching English since 1995 and are accredited by Languages Canada!
Village English is committed to students’ academic success through the most up to date English curriculum, exceptional teachers, qualified staff and renovated the facility. Our mission is to help students achieve their language learning goals quickly. We do this by keeping classes small and dynamic to ensure effective interaction, individualized attention, and results.
We receive international and local students and guide them through every step of the way.
Excellent Home Stay program. Our school is located in the charming village of Streetsville, with a small town feel of safety and friendliness, but really within the city of Mississauga, with a population of 704,000, it is one of Canada’s largest and safest cities.
Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Toronto, Mississauga is a modern, well-planned, growing urban city with vibrant business, sports and arts communities. A short trip in one direction will bring you to the countryside, and in the in the other direction, to downtown Toronto. Small town charm and big city fun. Truly, the best of both worlds.